Please understand we cannot extend appointments to add any services at this time and will have to reschedule your appointment if you are late.
There is also a hand sanitizer or hand washing station available in every room, and before you enter the washroom.
Please ensure you bring your own mask and are wearing it when you enter the building.
Breaks to eat and drink will be provided as necessary.
Please ensure this is completed the morning of your appointment. Tattoo consultations will be done by email to decrease traffic in the shop.
A small sanitized bin will be provided to you for any items you need during your stay.
No children, friends or family accompaniment allowed. With the exception of minors needing a guardian or persons with special needs requiring assistance. Each client needs their own appointment.
You will receive an email the day of your appointment with a COVID-19 screening form. This must be filled out prior to entering the shop for your appointment. If you have entered yes to any questions, do not come into the shop and contact us immediately to reschedule.
•You have had any symptoms of COVID-19, or any other illness, in the last 10 days including fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
•You have left the country in the last 14 days or
•You are living with someone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
•You have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
• Our beds and chairs are cleaned with hospital grade sanitizer between each client.
• Our tools are disposable or autoclaved, and removed from their packaging in front of you.
• Our gloves are changed and hands are washed between clients.
• Our shop is cleaned on a daily basis.
• We follow all standard operating procedures for tattoo studios and body piercing as defined by Fraser Health
• Our jewelry is displayed inside a sealed cabinet. Jewelry on display is not to be touched by clients, and is for display purposes only. Jewelry purchased by clients is stored elsewhere.
• Our staff completes a COVID screening form daily before commencing work
• You can shop our jewelry online, pick up and shipping options are available.
• We frequently sanitize all contact areas throughout the day
• We have removed all fabric chairs, waiting room books, and business cards.
• Our team has high quality masks with filters to wear during every appointment. When necessary, they also have aprons and face shields.
• Our reception is working remotely. To get the quickest response, please use email to contact us.